MICRO CUT & FINISH P2.02
Micro polishing compound with carnauba wax Micro Cut & Finish 2.02 is the latest generation machine micro-polish for the permanent removal of streaks, holograms, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 grain size on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant).with simultaneous long-term sealing, high degree of gloss and smoothness.
Through the use of highly specialised, extremely homogenous abrasive bodies, a brilliant permanent high gloss finish is created under extreme light conditions even on dark and similarly sensitive shades.
Holograms and fine scratches are completely removed.
Micro Cut & Finish 2.02 is economical, easy to polish and to remove.
Contains carnauba wax and non-fugitive silicones. Areas of use Paintwork of cars, commercial vehicles, motor cycles, etc.
Direction to use:
- For optimum results we recommend using our orange anti-hologram pad and an orbital polisher with forced rotation.
- Alternatively, a rotary polisher can be used in combination with our orange anti-hologram pad.
- Before use, moisten dried or new pads completely with polish.
- Switch off the machine and apply the polish evenly over the surface to be treated and then polish crosswise with medium pressure thoroughly.
- Afterwards polish with low pressure.
- Do not use pads used with this product for other products.
- Size: 1ltr
- Cut: 2.5
- Gloss: 9.5
- Protect against frost and excessive heat