SK AUTO SMART CARE
HIGH VOLTAGE RAT SENSOR DEVICE SCREW FITTING
High-voltage ultrasonic combination device with PLUS-MINUS stainless-steel contact plates. Eight stainless steel contact plates provide a safe but effective electric shock when touched. This is much the same as the principle behind the electric fence. The increased use of non-electrically conductive materials such as plastic in modern vehicles means that the rat may not always receive an electric shock. That’s why this device has two poles, which means that the rat will receive an electric shock upon contact regardless of the materials used in the engine compartment.
2 x 3 volt button batteries (CR2477) make the 8 PLUS-MINUS completely independent of the on-board power supply for up to 18 months per battery set
The connection to terminal 15 has been replaced by innovative sensor technology, and a slide contact attached directly to the device eliminates the need to install a bonnet contact switch.
Ideal for vehicles that remain parked for long periods such as motor homes, classic cars, etc. Especially suited for battery management systems (BMS) and alternative drives such as electric, hybrid, gas, etc.
- Battery operated
- Sensor technology
- Power consumption: approx. 0.4 mA
- Up to 18 months of operational life
- 6 stainless steel contact plates with a plus and minus pole
- 2 waterproof piezo speakers
- Dispersion radius: 360°
- Dispersion angle: > 170°
- Sound pressure: approx. 110 dB
- Frequency modulation to prevent habituation
- Function control light, blinking LED
- Waterproof in accordance with IP65
- Panic protection control
- Also suitable for home and carport
- E1 marking by the German Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA)